Delivery and shipping guidance
Delivery and shipping guidance notes for Rose-Sky Journey Pieces.
When ordering from Rose-Sky Journey Pieces, unless the item is a digital download then the item can be shipped and delivered to you, unless stated as a collection only piece.
Collection only pieces will be marked as such because of size, weight, or high value. Otherwise, we can delivery your ordered items to you.
Any shipping costs quoted, unless on a third party site, will be for U.K delivery. For orders to be shipped to outside the U.K, please contact us first for a shipping quote.
Delivery and shipping costs do not, unless otherwise stated include any custom or import taxes that the customer may face when ordering. We can direct you to information about these charges dependent on your country, but can not give exact prices. Any import charges are not paid to us.
Shipping costs will be detailed on the website, or on the individually item, unless there is a free delivery offer.
Payment of delivery costs is to be made at the same time as the order total.
Delivery to the U.K –
We will send your order via a tracked and signed for service. This is to give ease of mind for both us as the seller, and yourself as the buyer to where your order is.
Delivery address –
We will require all customers to confirm delivery address before the order is shipped out. In cases where the delivery address is not confirmed, we will use the Paypal delivery address provided by Paypal. Please ensure that your Paypal delivery address is up to date.
Delivery timescales –
All orders, unless otherwise specified are made or printed to order. Please ensure that you have let enough time between ordering and any special occasion to allow for the making or printing of your item. Orders are made and printed in order, based on date ordered and payment made. There may be larger timescales when there are bank holidays, or over the Christmas period.
For photography prints, are usual timescales are 2-3 weeks, dependent on order size. We will always aim to go quicker, but we still want to ensure image quality, and careful packaging before the item is shipped to you. Once ready, it will be shipped via a tracked and signed for service.
For art work, or any other craft item made to order, the timescales will be either in the item description, or discussed when ordering. Art work or craft items ready to ship will arrive quicker, and they will be marked as ‘Ready to ship / post.’ All orders once ready, will be shipped via a tracked and signed for service.
Contact during the making and shipping process –
We will keep all customers updated with the progress of their order. This includes –
- Confirmation of the order, and requesting a postal address and e-mail address.
- Request of payment by e-mail using a Paypal invoice (you do not need a Paypal account to use this service), unless already paid for via a third party selling site.
- Confirmation that payment has been received.
- Confirmation of when your art work or prints have been started.
- Confirmation of the order being shipped, along with any tracking details.
- A follow up communication after the item has been delivered to the customer.
Points to note –
- For orders placed with a specific date or special occasion in mind, please make this known at the time of ordering. We can then discuss this with you, to ensure that this is possible taking current order books, production times and delivery times into consideration.
- We do not accept cancellation of orders during the making, printing, or shipping periods. Please see our policy on this, or contact us directly. There is no right to cancellation on personalised items.
- For returns or exchanges, please contact us within 14 days of the order being delivered to the customer. Once you have contacted us to discuss a return or exchange, the customer is then required to return the order to us, within 14 days of telling us they are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Refunds and exchanges are not given until the order is received back with Rose-Sky Journey Pieces. Once we have received your order back, the refund or exchange that was agreed will be given within 14 days from the date the item was received back with us.
- Delivery timescales, and EU laws concerning to distance selling do not apply to business to business transactions and orders.
- Specifically requested commissions, such as those including photographing new images for you to be able to fulfil the commission and order will increase the time between ordering and delivery. This will be discussed at the point of ordering.
For any questions relating to shipment and delivery, or any other issue, please contact Rose-Sky Journey Pieces directly. This can be done by contacting this website directly, by e-mail to email@example.com. We also have other forms of contact available, please see our contact page on this website.
Last updated – February 2017.
Delivery and shipping guidance